I'm pleased to offer you a variety of services to maintain your brand. Everything is managed and art directed by me. From time to time, I will tap my hand-picked vendor network for certain tasks to provide you with an even more custom experience.
Website Design & Development
Having a responsive, informative, and up-to-date website is the new minimum. I'll do that (and make you look good too), but I like to take it a little deeper than that. Every good website starts with careful planning and intake, and I assess your needs and goals to make sure your site does what it needs to do.
My website process:
- Intake - You meet with me and we talk at length about what your site needs to look like and what it needs to do.
- Site map - I break down all of your pages into an easy to digest diagram to make sure everything's there.
- Moodboard - Consider this a bird's eye view of your site that captures the look and feel with a collection of images, colors, and or typography.
- Wireframe - This acts as a skeleton for the website and lays out where all of the imagery and copy will go.
- Prototype - Now the good stuff! You get a shareable link where you can give feedback on a clickable, scrollable site that interacts with you.
- Testing - The site is put through its paces to ensure it all functions correctly and displays well on a variety of devices.
- The Handoff - You're in control. I give you the keys to your new site, any training you need, and a manual of site guidelines to help you maintain your new brand asset.
Bespoke & Refreshed Branding
A logo design is just one small piece of a brand, and we don't believe in only giving you a small piece. Think of your brand as a manual that outlines exactly who you are—while the logo is just the cover. Luckily, with my brand services, I build that manual just for you. With your brand manual, you can confidently scale your venture even if that means without me.
What's the difference between bespoke and refreshed branding?
Bespoke Branding is starting your visuals from scratch. I let you tell me your story and where you want to go. I take a very deep dive into your goals, aspirations, influences, and competitors. Using that, extensive concepting, and ideation, I create a tailor made brand just for you.
Refreshed Branding is starting from where you are. Maybe you already have a logo design and some assets, but it’s not cohesive. Think of this as doing a deep clean and giving everything you’ve got a good polish. Your brand will look like what you had before, but more streamlined and primed for scaling up.
What do I get at the end of a brand project?
I give a comprehensive manual of everything you need. This may include things such as:
- Multiple logo lock-ups
- A full set of logo files in color, black, and white
- Brand typefaces
- Typography hierarchy
- Brand colors
- Extended palettes
- Brand language
- Suggested imagery
UI Design & Development
A user interface that doesn't frustrate your customers is crucial. And confused customers don't buy. I can assess your existing pain points and create designs from scratch, or I can give your existing interface a needed facelift.
Our UI Design process:
- Intake - You meet with me and we talk at length about what your user interface needs to look like and what it needs to do.
- Userflow - I break down all of your screens into an easy to digest diagram to make sure the user gets where they need to be.
- Moodboard - Consider this a bird's eye view of your interface that captures the look and feel with a collection of images, colors, and or typography.
- Wireframe - This acts as a skeleton for the user interface and lays out where all of the imagery and copy will go.
- Prototype - Now the good stuff! You get a shareable link where you can give feedback on a clickable, scrollable user interface that interacts with you.
- Testing - Next the user interface is put through its paces to ensure it all functions correctly and displays well on your devices of choice.
- The Handoff - You're in control. I give you the keys to your new interface, any training you need, and a manual of guidelines to help you maintain your new brand asset.
You have all the right pieces, but no time to move them. And a stagnant brand can't match your accelerated growth or your shifting goals and priorities. Brand maintenance is my way of making sure your visuals match you where you are in the moment and making adjustments over time. With a set number of hours each month at your disposal, I work as your partner and not just as a service provider.
Here I can flex decade plus of knowledge and network to provide you with extra services such as:
- Publication design
- Social media planning
- Photoshoot direction
- Videoshoot direction
- Print production
- ...and just about anything you can think of!